Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BACHMANN GETS MOCKED BY RADIO SHOW HOST

93.3 THE PLANET radio show host known as MATT MAN Heckles Michelle Bachmann .

I felt the need to blog this post because I happen to be a local listener of this radio station and its sister stations as well . I usually listen back and forth from radio station to radio station.I do happen lately to be listening more to THE RISE GUYS MORNING SHOW . I remember the days when both MATT MAN and SKIP would be strict republicans ,while PAIGE (spelling might be off) would be the liberal I just could not stand .Over the years MATT MAN it seems has left the Republican party to an extent . When Bush jr ran for the second term MATT MAN and SKIP got into a couple of heated discussions with PAIGE and he was all the way Republican . By 2009 not so much . I remember him on SCENE On 7 . KIMBERLY KELLY had him on and while this liberal female (not important enough to remember ) hammered about Palin and other republicans he sat back and said nothing . And when Kim asked him if he was a real republican (in so many words) He (with sun glasses on ,a tacky blazer and I think jeans with a possible dip in his mouth ) said that he was not really (in so many words) . It was a disappointment to me ,knowing how he and skip were at one time .(speaking of SKIP,He lost his job because of a DUI . I think there was more too it then that but we will leave it at that ) MATT MAN went to a MICHELLE BACHMANN rally the other day and had the nerve to make a comment in (yelling fashion) about her husband possibly being gay and marrying a man . He asked her if that was the reason why she is against gay marriage or gays in general . It appears as though MATT MAN has gone liberal over the years . I think one of his liberal co-hosts PAIGE has rubbed off on him . Speaking of PAIGE , she made a negative comment towards BACHMANN as well something to the affect of her intelligence level. PAIGE is an over the hill woman who couldn't make it anywhere else that is why she is a co-host on a radio show thats main listeners (or excuse me P1's ) get stoned ,drunk and play video games . (I happen to not do either of them .)The other guys on the show seem ok . But lets take a look: NINE AKA JIMMY , I have to give a little credit to considering he lost his father to an unfortunate situation . He still was able to pick it up and start from the ground level to being a radio show host with 250,000-500,000 listeners (not sure the number ) on a given day .He also after becoming a father,seems to have gained a little faith and taken a step towards Christianity and seems to be very easy going at times. (so I heard on one of the shows months back )He seems to have for the most part a good heart I will leave NINE alone. Even though he has made negative comments towards BACHMANN and other REPUBLICANS/CONSERVATIVES he didn't do what MATT MAN did .(congrats on being a new Father) FAT BOY seems fine he is I believe the producer of the show . He is a pretty funny guy . Other then saying some stupid off the cuff remarks,I have no problem with him for the most part . His assistant producer JLN or JEFF LUIS NEIL has the personality of brick . I heard that he failed to take care of an email situation while the guys were on vacation .I see he's gonna go far (sarcasm ) He probably shaves his back hair.I think I got them all covered . MATT MAN was out of line. He is obviously for Homosexual marriage .(the whole group probably is ) I find it hard to believe that they would have heckled a democrat . For some reason liberals like these do not like conservatives who are female and that makes me sick .PALIN got a hit and now BACHMANN seems to be getting a hit just as hard . I take it the candidate (if female) for the liberals has to look unattractive . IF PALIN and BACHMANN were ugly then it may be a different story.I take it woman's lib does not apply to conservative females .Lets get to the homosexual marriage issue for a second : I personally know a priest that counseled homosexuals.I have heard of some successful cases from him .Its a choice to be homosexual . Now it is common sense to know this . WE are all here not because two men had intercourse but a man and a woman had intercourse(with what I believe to be God's approval) . Now preventing homosexuals from marriage really is not discrimination because the homosexual makes the choice to be homosexual.You simply should not put them in the same category as a man of another race or a person with a disability (they were born that way).Alot of liberal Christians will vote homosexual marriage in if brought to a vote.I can't really blame Paige (Former California liberal)but she has been down here for a while now . I know that her vote in the South here obviously amounts to nothing considering the Conservatives win mostly .Even though the RISE GUYS make political statements from time to time , there main function is to entertain . I happen to enjoy Truth AND CONSEQUENCES and WAR OF THE ROSES . But for the listeners who from time to time follow politics , might want to tune into RUSS CASSLE(once again not sure the spelling) on WORD 106.3 , or TONY B on Christian talk 660 , because the Republican in MATT MAN has left the building and for the most part they are now part of the LUNNEY LEFT .

Feel free to comment and thanks for reading , FRANKIE MARCELL

1 comment:

  1. The radio stations of RUSS CASSLE is WORD not WROD I mixed it up.

    ReplyDelete