Miracles Case load :
Subject :Eucharistic of Lanciano
(Notes from DOXA 21 century miracles)
An 8th century Basilian monk at St. Legontian was in the middle of the double consecration of the Eucharist .When he was involved in this experience he doubted the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist . The Eucharist turned into blood and flesh .
Investigations were conducted since 1574.In 1970 -71 and taken up against partly in 1981 there took place a scientific investigation by professor and scientist Odoardo Linoli professor in Anatomy and Pathological histology and in Chemistry and clinical microscopy . Assisted by professor Ruggero Bertelli of the university of Sienna . They documented the case with a series of microscopic photographs." The preservation of the flesh and of the blood ,which were left in their natural state for 12 centuries and exposed to the action of atmospheric and biological agents ,remains an extraordinary phenomenon ."(said Linoli)
1. Flesh is real flesh .Blood is real blood .
2. Flesh and blood belong to human species .
3. Flesh consists of the muscular tissue of the heart .
4.In the flesh we see present in section ,the myocardium ,the endocardium ,the vague nerve and also the left ventricle of the heart for the large thickness of the myocardium .
5. The Flesh is "heart" complete in its essential structure .
6. The flesh and blood have the same blood type :AB (blood type identical to that of the Shroud of Turin uncovered by professor Ballone .)
7. In the Blood were found proteins in the same normal proportions (percentage wise) as are found in the sero-proteic make-up of the fresh normal blood .
8. In the blood there were also minerals found chlorides,phosphorus,magnesium,potassium sodium and calcium .
9. the preservation of the flesh and of the blood which were left in their natural state for 12 centuries and exposed to the action of atmospheric and biological agents, remains an extraordinary phenomenon
Now this is one of several Eucharistic miracles approved by the church . Now, as you may have read in The Lourdes miracle cases /Atheist blog , The church has strict qualifications for cases to be considered miracles. Not only was there evidence in the above scientific findings of this being a miracle but also ,you can actually visit this Eucharist and see for yourself .I have two more miracle cases to go over in my blogs ."The Shroud of Turin" and "Our Lady of Quadulupe" . image . I may have one more atheist blog after those . I hope to start my Islam blog starting next week . It will be about the Koran and the reasons why it could not have been written by God. I hope all of the atheist viewing this will their comments so I can answer them . My goal by showing these blogs on miracles is to make them think a little further then how to take God out of everything .